Keto Cheese Stuffed Burger
Keto Cheese Stuffed Burger
- 6 prepared Ketonia buns sliced in half
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 slices American cheese
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare Ketonia bread dough as directed on the back of the package. Divide the bread dough into 6 balls and bake as directed to make burger buns.
- Divide your ground beef into 12 equal sections. Cut the slices of cheese into quarters (4 sections). Flatten the patties out. Set 4 small squares of cheese into 6 of the burger patties; 3 American cheese, 1 swiss cheese. Top the cheese slices with the remaining burger patties and pinch around the edges to close the seam. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- While your patties chill, heat your grill and cast iron skillet on high* for 10-15 minutes. Toast your buns on low broil in the oven for 2 minutes. Every oven is different so make sure you watch them if you choose to do it this way.
- Once the skillet is hot, turn the heat down to medium and place the burgers in the skillet. Cook on each side for 4-5 minutes or until your desired internal temperature. Set inside a toasted bun and top with your favorite condiments and toppings. We used lettuce, tomato, pickles, mayonnaise, and sugar free ketchup.
This Keto Cheese Stuffed Burger is a keto-friendly lunch/dinner recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas