Keto Classic PB&Js
Keto Classic PB&Js
- Bake Ketonia Bread mix as directed.
- When cooled, Slice 2 nice slices and toast them!
- Now slather Legendary Almond butter on one slice and spread the other slice with Good Good Jam. DE-Vine! Our first one was a Blueberry Cinnamon roll with blueberry jam. I have no words!
- Or gild the lily. Prepare your Ketonia Bread mix as directed. After the first rise, press or roll into a 12 x15 rectangle and smear some peanut butter on top and then add some jelly.
- Now roll it all up jelly-roll style, pinch the bottom and end closed. Give the dough a twist and put it in a greased pan to rise another 30 minutes. Preheat to 35 and bake for 45 to 50 minutes. If it starts to brown too much, cover it with foil. Let cool. Then make a PB&J on the PB&J bread. So good.
This Keto Classic PB&Js is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!