Swerve Sweets Keto Birthday Cake
Swerve Sweets Keto Birthday Cake
- 2 Swerve Sweets Vanilla Cake mixes you will weigh these out to 18.25 oz. Reserve leftover mix for next creation!
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract I know pure Vanilla has gotten CRAZY expensive, but use the real stuff, it makes such a difference- trust me on this!
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Thoroughly grease 2 6 or 8-inch pans. To be on the safe side, you might cut parchment circles to put in the bottom of the pans!
- Weigh out 18.25 oz of mix from 2 boxes of Swerve Vanilla cake mix. Combine with eggs, sour cream, oil, and vanilla. Mix with a hand mixer or stand mixer for 5 minutes (This is where that Kitchen Aid comes in handy!). The batter should be thick and luxurious!
- Divide equally between 2 6 inch cake pans. You could use 8-inch pans, but they come out nice and tall in the 6 inches! I always use cake bands around the outside of my pans. You soak them in water before wrapping the pan and they help your cake tops stay flat and even instead of domed.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes. Ovens are finicky and cake can be a cruel mistress! Look at your cake at 30 minutes. If the center wobbles give it more time. The cake is done when you can press the top with your finger and it springs back or insert a knife in the center and it comes out clean with no wet batter on it.
- Let cakes cool a few minutes in the pan then invert on a wire rack to cool completely. Add cream Swerve Confectioners, butter, and vanilla with a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Add water tablespoon by tablespoon till it is a soft consistency. Ice cake making sure to sandwich a healthy amount between layers! It doesn't matter if it's not perfect! Rustic cakes are all the craze right now.
This Swerve Sweets Keto Birthday Cake is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!