Keto Taco Lasagna
Keto Taco Lasagna
- 3 sheets Cut Da Carb flatbread or 12 of any low carb tortilla
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 pkg taco seasoning 1oz
- Pico de Gallo totaste
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 4 cup shredded mexican cheese divided
- 2 tsp Goya Adobo seasoning
- 4 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375*
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, about 5 minutes. Add diced onion to skillet and cook for about 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Drain beef and onion to get rid of as much fat as you can. Put it back in the skillet and return to medium heat, mix in taco seasoning. You can make your own taco seasoning or use a prepackaged seasoning. Remove from heat.
- In a separate large saucepan bring heavy cream to boil. Lower heat to a simmer and mix in 3 cups cheese into heavy cream. Once cheese is melted, sprinkle in Goya seasoning and mix well. Add in butter and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and melted. Remove from heat and prepare to assemble lasagna in a metal or glass 9x12 dish.
- Cut your flat bread to fit the bottom of the dish or line the bottom of the dish with tortillas. Spread ⅓ of ground beef and onion mixture evenly over flatbread. Pour ⅓ of remaining cheese mixture over meat and spread evenly. Sprinkle your desired amount of pico over cheese. Repeat these steps until you run out of ingredients; flatbread, ground beef, cheese sauce, pico. At the very end sprinkle a cup of mexican cheese over the top and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and warm all the way through. Cut into 8 equal pieces.
This Keto Taco Lasagna is a keto-friendly dinner recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas