Keto Pumpkin Roll
Keto Pumpkin Roll
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Generously grease sheet pan. Line with parchment paper and grease parchment.
- Sprinkle a thin, cotton kitchen towel with 1/4 cup powdered Swerve
- In bowl of Kitchen Aid, whisk eggs till thick and lighter in color.
- Gradually beat in Swerve.
- Beat in pumpkin and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet, mixing just until smooth.
- Pour into lined sheet panned smooth evenly. Batter does not have to fill pan. You want it about ½ an inch thick.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. (Start checking for doneness at 12 minutes.)
- Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Carefully peel off paper. Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end. Cool on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheeseIn Kitchen Aid with whisk attachment till soft and fluffy. Add ½ cup powdered Swerve and beat till combined. Slowly add cream on medium spread. Once all cream is added, whip on high till thick. It will look a mess at first, but let it go a bit and it will get thick and fluffy like a stiff peak whipped cream. Carefully unroll cake. Spread frosting mixture over cake. Reroll cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.
This Keto Pumpkin Roll is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon