Keto Pork Chops with Plum Barbecue Sauce
- Rub pork with a bit of oil. Salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
- Slice plum and toss with 1 tbs swerve and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Heat saucepan over medium heat and add onion. Cook stirring occasionally until onion is translucent. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add ketchup and stir for 1 or 2 minutes. stir in the vinegar and cook just a few seconds Add ½ cup water and remaining swerve. Simmer until thick, stirring , for 5 minutes or so.
- Stir in plum slices, cover and cook 1 or 2 minutes till fruit is tender.
- You could certainly fry these chops, but I do mine on the grill. Depending on the thickness of your chops, cook for 3-4 minutes per side. Brush a layer of sauce on and cook for another minute or so to caramelize BBQ sauce.
- Serve with warm sauce!
This is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon