Keto M&M Cookies
Keto M & M Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325*
- Pour Lily's candies in a small bowl and set aside.
- Whisk baking mix, baking soda and salt together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Using the paddle attachment of Kitchen Aid, cream butter and both Swerves sweeteners till fluffy.
- Add room temperature egg and vanilla. Mix till combined.
- Add baking mix and mix till fully combined.
- Add Lilys chocolate chips and mix till evenly distributed.
- Using a scoop, drop cookie dough on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press each ball in bow of candies to adhere candies.
- With the bottom of a drinking glass, flatten cookies slightly
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes turning pan (s) halfway through. Cool.
This Keto M&M Cookies is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon