If you thought that lemon and vodka were an unlikely match, you’re about to be proven wrong. Limoncello is an Italian liqueur made with lemons. It’s typically served in a shot glass as an after-dinner drink. But the home bartender in you can also use it to create unique cocktails.Share on Facebook
- 2 1/2 cups vodka
- 5 lemons
- 11.5 oz Allulose liquid sweetener
Lose weight eating food you love.Shop now on Amazon!
- Scrub your lemons to remove any wax and pesticides. Peel or grate the lemons avoiding the white pith underneath. Juice all the lemons and set aside.
- Place lemon peels inside the sieve of your cold brew pitcher. Place the sieve inside the pitcher. Pour your vodka and lemon juice through the sieve, into the pitcher. Close the pitcher and let sit in a cool dark place for 5 days. If you dont have a cold brew pitcher just combine the vodka, lemon juice, and peels in a glass jar.
- After 5 days, strain your mixture through a cheese cloth a couple times to ensure all the lemon peel has been removed. Mix in your liquid allulose and store in the fridge for 2 weeks. Pour a shot over ice and enjoy!
Find a Walmart Near You!!
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Scan the QR CodeFor More Keto Recipes!
This Keto Limoncello is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon