Holy Guacamole! This is good! And good for you! A guilt free snack or side with no guilt and tons of healthy fats! And yes, I know this isn't traditional and yes, I am cheating by using salsa instead of chopping onions tomatoes etc. And yess it comes together in 5 minutes so you can have it made fresh every day! So why wouldn't I make it easy peasy! It's delicious! BTW we deep fried Zero carb tortillas to make our own chips! Let the games begin!!Share on Facebook
- 2 avocados ripened
- 2 tbs picante sauce
- 2 cloves garlic grated or minced
Lose weight eating food you love.Shop now on Amazon!
- Remove avocado from skin and place in medium bowl.
- Add 2 tbs picante sauce. I use Pace. If the mixture seems to dry add a bit more!
- Mince or grate1 or 2 cloves of garlic and add to mixture.
- Using a fork or potato masher, mash avocado and other ingredients together till homogenous. Add salt and pepper to taste. If mixture is too still, add a bit more picante.
- I TOLD you it was easy!!
Find a Walmart Near You!!
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Scan the QR CodeFor More Keto Recipes!
This Keto Guacamole is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon