This Keto Eggnog is the fully loaded version! It is a riff on Colonial eggnog, and let me tell you!! The Founding Fathers liked their libations! In fact, beer and rum were figured into the daily calories of both settlers and sailors! Here at Ketonia, we want you to be able to enjoy the holidays without giving up your favorite treats. But keep in mind they are not without calories and are not "carb-free'!Share on Facebook
- 3 large eggs separated
- ¼ cup Swerve
- 1 cup Cream
- ½ cup Almond milk
- ¼ cup brandy
- ¼ cup rum
- ¼ cup bourbon
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 cinnamon stick
1 medium sauce pan
1 Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
Lose weight eating food you love.Shop now on Amazon!
- Separate eggs. Put white in Kitchen Aid Bowl. You will whisk them into soft peaks later in the recipe.Put Yolks in a medium bowl. Add erythritol and immediately whisk.
- Combine almond milk and cream in medium sauce pan. Add cinnamon stick.
- Over medium high heat, bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat. Whisk a small amount of the hot milk into the eggs. This will keep the eggs from curdling.
- Now, whisking constantly, Add warmed milk and egg mixture to the remaining milk in the pan. Whisk together.
- Cook until thickened but do not boil.
- Strain into a bowl.Remove cinnamon stick. Add alcohol.
- Chill in an ice bath or in the fridge.
- Once mixture is cool, whisk egg white to soft peaks.
- To finish, whisk whites into cream. Chill.
- Serve in rocks glasses with freshly grated nutmeg.
Find a Walmart Near You!!
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Scan the QR CodeFor More Keto Recipes!
This Keto Eggnog is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon