Keto Cloud Bread
Keto Cloud Bread
- 5 Egg Whites
- .25 Tsp Salt
- .50 Tsp Cream of Tartar
- .50 tsp Xanthan Gum
- .50 tsp Vanilla
- .25 cup Swerve
- Preheat oven to 300*. Line sheet pan with parchment.
- Whisk egg whites with ballon whisk attachment in Kitchen Aid on high until very frothy.
- Stop mixing. Add salt, vanilla, cream of tartar, and xanthin gum.
- Whisk on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Lower speed and add Swerve 1 tablespoon at a time pausing after each addition.
- Return to high speed and whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Divide into 3 equal bowls and ad a drop or 2 of food coloring, if desired.
- Mix each color till fully combined.
- Spoon colored meringues onto parchment and smooth into a loaf shape.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes. If top browns to much, place a seat panon the rack above to protect it.
- Let cool.
This Keto Cloud Bread is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!