Keto Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Keto Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 1 Bag Ketonia Baking Mix
- ½ cup swerve granulated
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 8 tbsp butter melted
- ¾ cup swerve brown sweetener
- ⅓ cup Swerve granulated
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Combine Ketonia mix, swerve, water, honey, yeast, eggs, and butter. Knead until dough has come together, about 5 minutes. Let the dough rest, covered with a tea towel or plastic wrap for 45 minutes.
- For the cinnamon filling, melt butter. Combine thoroughly with the rest of filling ingredients in a medium bowl; brown swerve, granulated swerve, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- After resting, flatten dough into a square and roll out to a 12x14 inch rectangle. This doesn't have to be perfect. I find spraying the work surface with Vegetable spray keeps it from sticking. Using an offset spatula or flexible knife, spread filling evenly over the surface, leaving a ½ inch border on all sides. Roll, jelly roll style and pinch seam together when finished. Heat your waffle iron while you prepare the icing.
- In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, butter, powdered swerve, and vanilla. Mix well and microwave for 5 seconds to get a smooth consistency if needed.
- For a 7-7 ½ inch waffle iron, cut the rolled dough into 9 equal pieces. For a mini 4 inch waffle iron, cut the dough into 18 equal pieces. Place a baking sheet or towel under the waffle iron to catch the drippings. Lay one cinnamon roll in the middle of your heated waffle iron and press the top of the waffle iron down, smushing the cinnamon roll. Cook the cinnamon roll until golden brown and cooked thoroughly, about 3-4 minutes. Be very careful! The cinnamon sugar will melt and it is very hot! Carefully remove the cinnamon roll and drizzle with cream cheese frosting. Repeat with the rest of the cinnamon rolls.
This Keto Cinnamon Roll Waffles is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas