- 6 tbsp butter
- 4 oz Lily’s baking chips
- ½ cup +2 tbsp Ketonia Baking Mix
- ¼ cup +1 tbsp Dutch-process cocoa powder
- ¾ cup granulated swerve
- Pinch salt
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350* and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. Melt your butter in a small glass bowl, add in Lily’s chocolate chips and stir until completely melted, set aside. In another bowl, whisk together Ketonia bread mix, cocoa powder, swerve, and salt. In a small bowl, beat eggs until well combined. Add eggs and chocolate mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix the batter well, it will be thick. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool before slicing into 9 equal squares.
- Tip: Heat up your knife with warm water for a cleaner cut.
This Keto Brownies are keto-friendly dessert recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas