Keto Sesame Sticks
Keto Sesame Sticks
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Ina dry skillet, brown the sesame seeds till golden and fragrant. Remove from pan immediately so they don't burn.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the dry ingredients gently on low.
- In a measuring cup, combine the water and oil with a whisk.
- With the mixer on low, stream the oil mixture into the dry ingredients slowly until all the dry ingredients have been picked up and the dough comes together.
- Divide dough in half. Roll out each ball in between 2 pieces of parchment paper to about a 15 x 10 inch rectangle.
- Using a pizza cutter or a 5 wheel cutter, cut the dough into ⅓ to ½ inch strips. Repeat with second dough ball.
- Transfer both batches of sticks to their own sheet pan and chill in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- When the crackers are cold, brush with more sesame oil and sprinkle with more seeds and a bit of sea salt.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. They will harden as they cool down. I personally found them to be more flavorful when they were a bit browner that you might think. They will also cook quicker if you separate the sticks from one another. Alas I am far to lazy for that! Just keep your eye on them after 20 minutes and pull them when you like the color and they start to smell wonderful!
This Keto Sesame Sticks is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Shop on Amazon