Keto Peppermint Bark
Keto Peppermint Bark
- 9 oz Lilys Dark Chocolate Baking chips
- 7 oz Lily's Peppermint Baking Chips
- 3 Sugar-Free Mints
- We're going to put together a double boiler. Don't freak, its easy and you most likely already have what you need!
- Take a medium sauce pan. fill with an inch or two of water and bring to a simmer.
- Place your dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl that fits over the top of the sauce pan. Do not let the water touch the bottom of your bowl.
- Let chocolate melt, gently stirring till it is completely melted and smooth.
- Pour onto siplat or parchment paper and smooth out to 1/4 inch thickness using an offset spatula. Chill till hard
- Repeat the same technique to melt the white chocolate mint, but once the water simmers, turn the heat off. White chocolate is a bit more finicky. Stir till melted and pour over dark chocolate and spread with offset spatula. Immediately sprinkle peppermint chips on soft chocolate. Chill till hard.
- Cut or break into pieces and enjoy!
This Keto Peppermint Bark is a keto-friendly dessert recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!