Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
- 2 cup almond flour finely ground
- 1/3 cup brown Swerve packed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- In a medium bowl combine almond flour, brown Swerve, and melted butter. Mix until its the consistancy of wet sand. Pour the mixture into a 9 inch spring form pan. If you are planning on transfering the cheesecake to a serving dish, I like to put a circle shaped parchment paper under the crust so you can slide a spatula underneath. Flatten the crust out evenly across the bottom of the pan and slightly up the sides. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a bowl fit for a stand mixer, combine softened cream cheese and granulated Swerve. Mix with a whisk attachment on high until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add in the confectioners Swerve, sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla. Mix on high for 3 minutes, occasionally scraping the sides. Once the mixture is smooth, transfer it into a large bowl.
- Pour heavy cream in the mixing bowl. Whisk on high until stiff peaks form, about 4-5 minutes. Scoop 1/4 of the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling and carefully fold in. Fold in the rest of the whipped cream.
- Pour the filling into the frozen crust and smooth out the top with a plastic spatula. Refridgerate for atleast 4 hours before serving. Slice into 12 pieces.
This Keto No-Bake Cheesecake is a keto-friendly dessert recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!