Keto Garlic Bread
Keto Garlic Bread
- 1 bag Ketonia bread mix
- 1 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp honey (the yeast will eat the sugar)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp parmesan divided
- 1 tbsp garlic salt divided
- 1 tbsp italian herbs divided
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Mix honey and instant yeast in warm water and stir. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add Ketonia bread mix and oil. Mix in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. You can also knead by hand for 10-15 minutes or until smooth. Shape into a smooth ball and let sit, covered, for 30 minutes. Shape dough into a baguette-shaped loaf and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for another 30 minutes, covered.
- Cover the top of the dough with 2 tbsp of melted butter. Sprinkle with 1 tsp of parmesan, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning. Optional: use a dough knife to cut diagonal lines in the loaf. Bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 200*. Let cool for 30 minutes. Slice loaf in half horizontally. Place the loaf cut side up back on the baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to a low broil.
- Mix together remaining melted butter, parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt. Brush the melted butter onto the bread. Place bread under the broiler until golden brown, about 1 minute. Keep an eye on it because it will burn quickly. Lay the two pieces of bread back together and cut the loaf into 6 pieces with a large serrated knife. You should end up with 12 pieces. Sprinkle with more parmesan if desired and enjoy!
This Keto Garlic Bread is a keto-friendly bread recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!