Keto Rye Bread
Keto Rye Bread
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp honey (the yeast eats the sugar)
- 1 bag Ketonia Bread Mix
- 2 tbsp King Arther rye bread improver
- 2 tbsp caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- In a large bowl fit for a stand mixer, combine water, eggs, instant yeast, honey, Ketonia bread mix, rye improver, caraway seeds, and butter. Lock into your stand mixer and mix on low speed with paddle attachment for 30 seconds or until just combined. Switch to the bread hook attachment and mix on medium speed for 5 minutes. Once the dough has formed together, dump it onto a clean workspace and knead until smooth. Roll it into a ball and cover for 1hr.
- Preheat oven to 400*. After the dough has rested and doubled in size, knead it into the shape you like and set it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover and let rest for another hour.
- Bake for 30 minutes or internal temperature is 200*. Let cool for 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
This Keto Rye Bread is a keto-friendly bread recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!