Keto Breakfast Quiche
Keto Breakfast Quiche
- 8 eggs
- 1- quart heavy cream
- 1 lb fresh Chorizo sausage You want the Mexican fresh version here, not the Portuguese dry sausage
- 3 poblano peppers diced
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Spray a 9X12 inch pan (I use a disposable pan for this so I can refrigerate or freeze it without losing a pyrex pan while storing-plus, less clean up) and line with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs, cream salt, and pepper with a mixer or blender. Fold in chorizo and 1 cup of cheese. Pour the mixture into a pan, and top with remaining half cup of cheese and then bake for 30 to 40 minutes. The middle of the quiche should still “jiggle.”
- You can also line a cupcake tin with Canadian bacon or ham and make individual mini quiches. These take 15 or so minutes to cook.
- Once cooled, portion out and freeze or keep in the fridge for an “Instant Breakfast”!
This Keto Breakfast Quiche is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!