Keto Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
Keto Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- 1 Ketonia Baking Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. instant yeast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tbsp. water egg wash
- Sprinkle of Parmesan cheese less that a tablespoon
- 1 cup Rao’s pizza or Marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella shredded
- 1 bag Boar's Head pepperoni
- 4 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients and knead bread according to directions on the package. Let dough rest, covered, for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Butter a 8x8 pan.
- After resting, divide dough into 9 equal portions. Roll into balls. Place in a buttered pan, flatten with the palm of your hand, cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
- After rising, brush rolls with egg wash, sprinkle with parmesan, if desired, and bake for 20 minutes, till lightly browned.
- Rolls will be stuck together. Once cooled turn rolls onto a cutting board. Slice through the middle of the rolls horizontally.
- Melt butter. Stir in herbs, garlic and cheese.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls back in the pan and brush with half melted butter.
- Divide marinara on top and bottom of rolls. (the cut sides)
- Layer pepperoni on top of sauce.
- Layer Mozzarella over pepperoni.
- Top sliders with other half of buns.
- Brush with remaining butter. Return to oven (375*) and reheat till cheese is melted, 20 minutes or so. Lower oven temp of the top gets too brown. Enjoy!!
This Keto Pepperoni Pizza Sliders is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!