Keto Greek Shrimp Salad
This crunchy, loaded, flavor-packed, not to mention keto greek shrimp salad will transport you to the Greek isles!
Keto Greek Shrimp Salad
- 2 (10oz) bags chopped salad mix
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 c feta
- ½ cup kalamata olives sliced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- ½ c marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ c cherry tomatoes sliced
- In a large pot, add enough water to completely submerge the shrimp. Bring to boil and add 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning to water. Add in your shrimp and cook until the water starts to boil again, 3-5 minutes. While the shrimp is boiling, combine olive oil, garlic, dill, and rosemary in a medium bowl. Slice the lemon and add slices into the bowl. Squeeze the juice from the ends of the lemon into the medium bowl, discard the lemon ends. Once shrimp is cooked, drain and transfer them into the bowl of seasoning. Toss the shrimp in the lemon marinade. Add shrimp to the salad and toss everything together. Top with lemon marinade or your choice of dressing. Check out our Keto Pita Bread recipe and turn this salad into a delicious wrap!
- Servings 12
- Calories 130
- Fat 8g
- Protein 12g
- Net Carbs = 0
this is a keto-friendly appetizer recipe
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas