Keto French Dip
Keto French Dip
- 1 bag Ketonia Baking Mix
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp honey (yeast will eat the sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 1 lb Deli roast beef
- 1 lb provolone sliced
- ½ medium onion sliced thin
- 1 tsp fine herbs
- 1 tsp Better Than Bouillon beef
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbs butter
- Make Ketonia bread according to directions. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes till golden brown
- In a large pan, saute onions in butter till golden brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, brown beef in butter. Stir in 1 cup water, 1 tsp Bouillon, soy and herbs. Stir till combined.
- Slice rolls in half and toast. Top with cheese. Pile with beef and onions. Reserve pan Jus. Broil in oven until the cheese melts, couple minutes. Serve with reserved Jus.
This is a keto-friendly lunch recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas