Keto Corn Dogs
Keto Corn Dogs
- Heat oil to 350* in a large frying pan. About an inch of oil.
- Combine Ketonia Mix, almond flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add vinegar to cream and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs extract and honey to cream and whisk thoroughly.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. It will be a wet lumpy dough.
- You are basically going to:
- Wet your hands
- Scoop a small handful of batter into the palm of your hand
- Mold the batter around your dog
- Add stick, if using
- Gently drop it in 350* oil.
- I keep a bowl of cool water next to me while making these so I don’t have to run back and forth to the sink. I also keep a thermometer nearby so I can check the oil temp.
- Serve with no-sugar ketchup and mustard! Enjoy!!!
This Keto Corn Dogs is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!