Keto Tomato Soup Dip
Keto Tomato Soup Dip
- 2 cup canned whole tomatoes crushed
- 2 cup V8
- 1 tsp Better than Bouillon
- 6 basil leaves washed fresh
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup butter
- Salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- lemon juice optional
- Combine tomatoes, V8 juice, and Better than Bouillon in a saucepan. Simmer for 30 minutes. Puree, along with the basil leaves, in small batches, in a blender, food processor, or a hand-held food blender. Return to the saucepan and add cream and butter, while stirring, over low heat. Garnish with basil leaves and enjoy by itself or serve inside your Giant Bread Grilled Cheese.
This Keto Tomato Soup Dip is a keto-friendly appetizer recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas