Keto Taco Soup
Keto Taco Soup
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 stalks green onion sliced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup Rao's tomato sauce
- 28 oz diced tomatoes drained
- 2 tsp Better than Bouillon chicken
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups colby jack cheese fresh, shredded
- 2 avocados cubed
- Prep all your ingredients as directed in description.
- Heat oil in a medium sized dutch oven over medium heat. Mix all your spices into the oil; garlic powder, cumin, coriander, paprika, salt, and pepper. Next add in your minced garlic and the white parts of the green onion. Saute for 1-2 minutes then add in your diced onion and diced green bell pepper. Saute for about 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add in your ground beef and saute until brown and cooked thouroughly. Pour in your tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and water. Mix well and bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer and partially cover for about 15 minutes. Add in your diced yellow bell pepper & Better than Bouillon. Cook for another 5 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve topped with shredded cheese and diced avocado. Optional: slice a lowcarb tortilla in strips and fry for an additional topping.
This Keto Taco Soup is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!