Keto Queso Pizza
Keto Queso Pizza
- Combine Ketonia mix, warm water, honey, instant yeast, and oil in a bowl fitted for a stand mixer. Mix with a paddle attachment on high for 5 minutes or until dough comes together completely. You can also knead by hand for 10-15 minutes. Shape into a ball and rest, covered for 30 minutes.
- On a large skillet, cook your chorizo over medium-high heat until fully cooked, about 5 minutes. Strain the meat but reserve 2 tbsp of grease. Shred your blocks of cheese.
- In a large sauce pan, bring your heavy cream to a light boil over medium-high heat. Mix the 2 tbsp of chorizo grease into the heavy cream. Reduce the heat to medium-low and mix in 1 cup of cheddar and 1 cup of colby jack cheese. Stir contantly until the queso starts to thicken. Once thickened, remove from heat and add in your strained pico de gallo. You want to strain it before hand so your queso doesnt become watered down.
- Roll dough to desired thickness on parchment paper. I used two pieces of parchement paper so I could roll the dough out wider.
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Top the dough with the queso and spread it out all the way to the edges. Sprinkle on all the chorizo and the remaining cheese, 1/2 cup of each. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with more pico for serving if desired.
This Keto Queso Pizza is a keto-friendly lunch recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!