Keto Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
Keto Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- Place all ingredients in bowl of Kitchen Aid. Note: There is no water in this recipe.
- Starting on low speed, mix ingredients till just combine. Turn to medium speed and using the paddle or dough hook, mix for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto work surface sprayed with vegetable spray. Knead a bit and shape into ball. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for at least an hour or till dough has almost doubled. This dough basalt of ingredients and generally doesn't rip more than half to 3/4 larger.
- Preheat oven to 400*
- After rising, flatten dough into a rectangle and roll up, jelly roll style. Press seam with heel of hand and place in greased pan, seam side down
- Let rise for 1.5 hours.
- Before baking, egg was top of bread and sprinkle with Swerve if desired.
- This bread takes longer than the regular bread mix to bake. If the bread seems to be getting to brown, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and turn heat to 375*. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or till internal temperature of 200*
This Keto Pumpkin Cranberry Bread is a keto-friendly bread recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!