Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 2 cups Almond flour fine
- ⅓ cup Swerve granulated
- 6 tbs butter
- 4 8 oz packs Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Swerve Granulated
- ¼ cup Swerve brown
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup cream heavy
- 3 tbs sour cream
- 1 can pumpkin 1 15 oz can
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Melt butter.
- Combine melted butter, almond flour and swerve till combined.
- Press into bottom of spring pan evenly.
- Bake crust for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 325*
- After cooling, cover bottom of cooled pan with foil. This will prevent leaking if you use a waterbath to cook the cheesecake. It isn't strictly necessary, but it helps prevent the cheesecake top from cracking.
- In bowl of KitchenAid, combine softened cream cheese and sweeteners.
- Scrape down bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time till incorporated.
- Add cream , sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix till incorporated.
- Add pumpkin and mix till smooth.
- Pour into pre-baked crust.
- If using a water bath, place cheesecake in large pan in oven. Now pour boiling water in pan about an inch high. Either way, bake for 60 minutes. Center should still be a bit jiggly.
- Remove from oven and chill before serving.
This Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!