Keto Pork Ramen
Keto Pork Ramen
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 (32 oz) containers beef broth
- 4 slices ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tbsp chili flakes
- 1/2 cup enoki mushrooms
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 4 stalks green onion
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1/2 cup Ketonia Baking Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 550*. Once preheated, bake tenderloin on a baking sheet for 20-25 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add in your eggs and boil for 5 1/2 minutes. Remove eggs from boiling water and transfer directly into ice water. Let sit for 5 minutes before peeling. Place peeled eggs into a bowl with 1/2 cup of soy sauce. Let marinate until the end of the recipe.
- Slice and smash your ginger and garlic. Chop your green onion. In a large pot, heat your broth over medium-high heat. Add in your garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes. Boil for about 10 minutes. Taste the broth every few minutes. If it starts getting too spicy, strain out the ginger, garlic, and red pepper and return the broth back to heat.
- While your broth is boiling, make your noodle batter. In a medium bowl combine 1/2 cup Ketonia mix, eggs, olive oil, and salt. This should be a very thick batter similar to brownie batter. If it is not thick enough, add a pinch of ketonia mix. If its too thick, add an egg yolk. Transfer noodle batter into a piping bag or ziplock bag. Cut the tip of the bag just enough for the batter to come out when you squeeze it.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low. Squeeze the noodle batter directly into the simmering broth. Thin noodles should start to form. Squeeze the entire contents of noodle batter into the broth. Give it a little stir. Remove from direct heat while you prepare your bowls.
- Place a pinch of mushrooms, bean sprouts, and cilantro into your empty bowl. Ladle in 2 cups of broth and noodles. Top with a halved marinated egg, sliced pork tenderloin, chopped green onion, and cilantro.
This is a keto-friendly dinner recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas