Keto Pepper Jack Enchilada Bites
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Brown ground beef in skillet till no pink remains. Stir in picante sauce and adobo. Cook on low 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut cheese slices in 4 triangles each.
- Using cheese triangle as a stencil, cut flatbread into triangles with a pizza cutter or knife.
- On a sheet pan covered with aluminum foil, place 1 flatbread, 1 cheese triangle and 1 spoonful of meat mixture . Top with another cheese triangle. Bake in oven till browned and melted. 5-7 minutes
- Sprinkle with minced jalapeño and diced avocado, if desired.
This Keto Pepper Jack Enchilada Bites is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Shop on Amazon