Keto Nutella Pancakes
These Keto Nutella Pancakes will rock your world!
Keto Nutella Pancakes
- 3/4 cup Keto nutella
- 1 1/2 cups Ketonia Baking Mix sifted
- 1 tbsp granulated Swerve
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs separated
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 2/3 cup Heavy cream
- In a large bowl, sift Ketonia mix, swerve, baking powder, and salt. In a separate, medium bowl, whisk together melted butter and egg yolks. Mix 1/2 of the egg yolk mixture into the dry mix, follow with 1/2 of the heavy cream, repeat. Combine well.
- In a bowl fit for a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, whisk egg whites until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold 1/2 of the whipped egg whites in the pancake batter at a time. Be sure not to mix all the air bubbles out of the batter.
- Cook 12 pancakes as usual, 3-4 minutes on each side on hot griddle. While the pancakes are still warm, smear 2 tbsp of nutella between two pancakes. Top with sugar free whipped cream or ice cream and enjoy!
- 1 cup hazelnuts roasted
- 1 cup Lily's chocolate chips
- 3-4 tbsp powdered Swerve
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Roast your hazelnuts for 15 minutes at 350*. To remove the skin of the hazelnuts, place roasted hazelnuts in a kitchen towel and rub when together between your hands. Separate hazelnuts from the skins. (Not all of the skin will come off, its okay).
- Place the hazelnuts in a food processor and blend until it turns into a thick paste. This will take 3-4 minutes. Scape the edges of the food processor and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Blend for about 3 minutes or until you've reached your desired consistency. Store in a jar or airtight container.
This Keto Nutella Pancake is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas