- 4 Ketonia sub rolls
- 1 rack ribs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp chipotle pepper powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Sweet Baby Rays no sugar to taste
- Pickles to taste
- Follow instructions on the back of the Ketonia bread mix and prepare 4 large sub rolls. To do this you will divide the dough into 4 equal sections and roll out submarine-shaped loaves. Bake according to directions on the bag.
- Combine the salt, chipotle powder, garlic powder, and paprika in a bowl and whisk together. Smother the rack of ribs in dry rub.
- You can either smoke these in a smoker or cook them in the oven. Either way, you’re going to want to preheat to 325* and cook for 3 hours. Take them off the heat and let cool for 10-15minutes or until able to handle. Carefully pull each rib bone out. Slice ribs into 4 section and place between a sliced sub roll. Top with Baby Rays and pickles.
This Keto McRib is a keto-friendly lunch and dinner recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!