Keto Crab Cakes
Keto Crab Cakes with Easy Keto Remoulade
- Combine thousand Island dressing with horseradish and mustard. Refrigerate.
- Pick over crabmeat to remove any bits of shell.
- Finely mince celery.
- Combine with crab, panko, egg, mayo and Old Bayseasoning. Using hands or a spatula, mix all the ingredients together.
- Divide into 6 equal balls and flatten into crab cake.
- Heat sauce pan on medium high . Add butter. Once butter stops foaming place cakes in pan and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, till nicely browned.
- Spoon remoulade sauce over crab cakes and serve.
This Keto Crab Cakes is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Shop on Amazon