- IN a large Dutch oven over medium heat, brown ground beef.
- Once beef has no pink left, add onion, green pepper and jalapeño. Cook till softened, about 5 minutes.
- Agg garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add chili powder, parks cumin, oregano and salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add tomato sauce, Rotel and beer. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30, covered.
- Serve in bowls with shredded cheese, sour cream, minced onion or diced jalapeños for garnish!
This Keto Chili is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Shop on Amazon