Keto Boat Dip
Keto Boat Dip
- Mix honey and instant yeast in warm water and stir. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add eggs and stir. Add Ketonia bread mix and butter. Mix in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. You can also knead by hand for 10-15 minutes or until smooth. Shape into a smooth ball and let sit, covered, for a minimum of 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare your dip.
- Shred 2 cups of your block of colby jack cheese. Strain your can of rotel and press out all the liquid, you wont need it. In a large bowl combine sour cream and taco seasoning, mix well. Add in your strained rotel and shredded cheese. Mix until combined. Cover your bowl of dip with Saran wrap and refridgerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat your oven to 400*
- Once your dough is finshed rising, flatten out the dough and re-roll it into a smooth ball. Let sit covered for 10 minutes. Using kitchen shears, cut an X in the middle of the dough. Use your fingers to stretch the hole wider. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Wrap the outside of a pyrex bowl, big enough to hold all the dip, in amunimum foil. Spray the aluminum with oil so it can be removed from the bread. Place the wrapped bowl in the center of your dough ring and press down. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Bake the dough ring and empty bowl in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Once the bread has reached an internal temperature of 200*, remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Carefully remove the pyrex bowl from the center of the bread. You can either let this bowl cool and use it for your dip or replace it with another bowl that fits in the center of the bread. Fill your bowl with the boat dip and enjoy!
This Keto Boat Dip is a keto-friendly appetizer recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!