Keto Beef Stew
Keto Beef Stew
- Place beef in a bowl. Sprinkle with Ketonia mix and combine with hands.
- Heat pan over medium high heat. Add oil. Sear meat in small batches and reserve to a plate.
- When meat is all seared and out of pan, saute onions and celery in remaining fat, adding a bit more oil if necessary. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and stir, scraping up brown bits from the bottom.
- Return beef to pot. Add bay leaves, paprika, herbs, Better Than Bouillon, dry onions and water. Stir to combine.
- Close pressure cooker according to directions.
- Let stew cook on med heat for 15 minutes after it hits full pressure. For my pressure cooker that's 15 minutes. Alternatively, you can do the first 5 steps in a Dutch oven and braise in low oven (325*) for 2-3 hours or till tender.
- Serve with Ketonia biscuits and enjoy.
This Keto Beef Stew is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Shop on Amazon