Keto Clean The Fridge Soup
Keto Clean The Fridge Soup
- 1 lb mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced or grated
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus cut into pieces
- 3 large zucchini sliced into chunks
- 3 ribs celery including leaves chopped
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 to mato
- 1 tbsp better than bullion
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup cream
- 8 oz shredded cheddar
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a heavy-bottomed Dutch oven, melt butter. Sauté onion and green onion till translucent. Add mushrooms and saute till starting to brown. Add garlic and cook for a minute or so. Sauté the rest of the veggies till softened. Add water. Stir in Bullion, Herbs, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer until the vegetables are soft, 30 minutes or so. Remove from heat and, using an immersion blender, puree until smooth. Add cream and return to heat until heated through. On low heat, stir in cheese a little at a time so it melts without clumping. Check for salt and pepper. Serve with Ketonia Bread Mix toast!
This Keto Clean The Fridge Soup is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!