Keto Chicken Tender Parmesan Subs
Keto Chicken Tender Parmesan Subs
- Make Ketonia bread according to directions. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide into 6 pieces. Roll into 8-inch rolls. Place on a sheet pan to rise for 30 minutes. Spray with water, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and score down the center.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs parmesan, garlic salt, red pepper, and black pepper. I usually do this in a rectangular Tupperware container.
- Whisk eggs with a couple of tablespoons water and whisk in a bowl.
- Get a try or Sheet pan ready with a sheet of parchment or wax paper to lay your breaded chicken tender on.
- Now dip your tenders in the egg, plop them in the breadcrumbs making sure to cover both sides, then place in1 layer on the parchment.
- Dredge all the tenders and let chill in the fridge for half an hour. Discard any leftover egg and panko.
- When you are ready to fry the tenders, get a good size 10 or 12-inch skillet (I use my electric frying pan, cause it’s HUGE!) and add about half an inch of oil.
- Heat to medium-high 375*F or so and fry tenders on both sides. This will take 4 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the tenders. You want them NICE, GOLDEN BROWN, AND DELICIOUS! (or GBAD as I call it) internal temp 165*F.
- Slice your rolls in half horizontally and make garlic bread as in the meatball hero recipe. Place chicken tenders (2 or 3) on the garlic bread, spoon on a bit of sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and melt under the broiler. Serve with more tomato sauce to dunk!
This Keto Chicken Tender Parmesan Subs is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!