Keto Bruschetta Three Ways: Italian Bread with 3 Bruschetta Toppings
Keto Bruschetta Three Ways
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl of Food processor, stand mixer, or by hand in a bowl.
- Knead by hand 8-10 minutes or till dough forms a ball in the food processor or Mixer.
- Shape into a ball and rest, covered for 30 minutes.
- Roll into an 18-inch long loaf, tapering at the ends.
- Bake in a preheated 400* oven for 30 minutes or till golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Slice bread into rounds ½ inch thick.
- Brush both sides of the rounds with olive oil. Bake in a 375* oven for 10 minutes and turn over. Bake till golden brown and delicious. Set aside to cool.
- Dice tomatoes and mozzarella, shred the basil. Mix ingredients together in a small bowl with oil and vinegar. Spoon on to the top of toasted bread.
- Spread cream cheese on toast, top with a tomato slice, salmon, a sprinkle of capers, and fresh herbs.
Roasted Garlic Bruschetta
- Horizontally slice the top ¼ of a full head of gals.
- Rub with olive oil.
- Wrap garlic in aluminum foil. Bake for 40 minutes until golden brown and caramelized. Let cool. Squeeze cloves onto toast and spread with a knife. Salt to taste.
This Keto Bruschetta Three Ways is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!