Keto Bread Crumbs & Croutons
Keto Bread Crumbs & Croutons
For the croutons:
- In a large skillet add oil, garlic, and red pepper. Cook on medium-high until garlic starts to sizzle.
- Remove from heat and do not let the garlic burn!
- Let cool. Pour oil through a sieve to remove garlic and pepper. You now have a delicious spicy oil! Make and bake bread as directed. Let cool. Cut half of the loaf into ½ inch slices. Cut slices into 1-inch cubes.
- On medium-high heat pour above oil back into the skillet, add bread and cook till GBAD (NICE, GOLDEN BROWN, AND DELICIOUS!) on all sides. Remove from the pan and let drain on paper towels. Ta-da, you have croutons!!
For the Breadcrumbs:
- Take remaining bread and tear into 2-inch chunks. Fill your food processor and pulse till fine crumbs. Preheat oven to 325*F.
- Spread crumbs evenly over sheet pan and bake, stirring occasionally till GBAD. 15- 25 minutes. Let cool.
- If you want finer crumbs, pulse again in the food processor till desired consistency. You now have breadcrumbs!
This Keto Bread Crumbs & Croutons is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!